Want to buy bulk?
Call us: +372 51 900 330

GREEN TEA WITH NETTLE BIO 25 x 2 g

Brand:

Gifts of Nature

Ingredients:

green tea from Ceylon* 80%, nettle leaves* 20% (*Certified organic ingredient)

Recommended storage

Store in a dry and cool place.

 

1 piece

€2,49

Price per kg: 49,80 €

Country of origin:

Poland
0